Current information on the coronavirus
FHWS Infection Prevention Policy
The FHWS Infection Prevention and Hygiene Policy provides, among others, the following measures:
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m to others wherever possible
- Ensure fresh air supply by ventilating according to infection prevention measures
- We recommend wearing a medical face mask in FHWS buildings
- Medical face mask is obligatory in courses, meetings and similar situations where the minimum distance of 1.5m cannot be maintained
The entire document is available for download:
- FHWS Infection Prevention and Hygiene Policy (English) (updated 10 June 2022)
- FHWS Infektionsschutz- und Hygienekonzept (deutsch) (updated 10 June 2022)
FAQ and information for students
Please follow the link to find anwers to frequently asked questions by students.
Information on how the semester will start in your degree programme are available from the info page for new students.
Independent from the COVID-19 situation, our 1st semester students can find introductory information and tips on getting started at FHWS in the FHWS Intranet.
Information by the Studentenwerk
For current information about counselling services, BAföG, Canteens and other pandemic related information, please refer to the Corona news page of the Studentenwerk.
FAQ of the Bavarian State Ministry of Science and the Arts
The Bavarian State Ministry of Science and the Arts offers further information on the coronavirus in relation to higher education, research and cultural life: FAQ - Grundlegendes zum Hochschulbetrieb, zur Forschung und zum kulturellen Leben [in German]