TWIN Programmes

TWIN Programmes are regular degree programmes offered with English and German as their language of instruction. Structure and content of these parallel degree programmes is basically identical. During the course of study, students can change between the German and the English taught programme. Additionally and if they fulfil the requirements, they can obtain a TWIN Certificate at the end of their studies.

One of the requirements is proving language proficiency at level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).

The Campus for Language Proficiency regularly offers English and German courses at the level C1. After successful completion, an FHWS language certificate for the level C1 will be issued that is recognised as proof of the required language proficiency within the TWIN Programme.

Course registration:

  • German as a foreign language
  • English as a foreign language

If you have any questions concerning the language courses, please do not hesitate to contact campus.sprache[at]