In all professional areas, requirements are constantly changing due to, for example, new technology or new applications. Therefore, constant further training is vital.
Our certificate courses open up the possibility to acquire current knowledge regarding your professional area quickly and while working; moreover, they offer an application-oriented approach and further training on an academic level.
With a total amount between 60 and 300 teaching hours, our certificate courses are the perfect introduction into the world of continuing education. Benefit not only from our innovative and interdisciplinary approach, but also from the possible credit transfer to your later studies.
We will be happy to advise you about our continuing education programme together with you and we will certainly find the perfect programme for you.
Our programmes at a glance
- Social Work Among Refugees (in German only) (30 ECTS)
- Qualified Medical Assistant (in German only) (60 ECTS)
- Quality Management in Higher Education and Administration (20 ECTS)
- Summer School Art & Culture
- Summer School Design Project Photography - Open City
- Telemedicine (in German only) (22 ECTS)