Certificate Course Expert for Web Commerce
We focus on employees responsible for marketing and/or responsible for web-based applications of companies and organisations (industrial and craft-based SMEs as well as large enterprises, consulting firms, public administration, health facilities, and marketing agencies). We also address employees and freelancers who, in an advisory capacity, support their employers and clients, respectively, in matters related to Internet presence, digital marketing and web-based applications.
- Online Marketing Managers/Social Media Managers
- Account Managers Search Engine Marketing/Affiliate Marketing
- Web Analysts/Managers Data Science
- Content Marketing Manager/Copywriter
- Technical Support for Online Shops/Web Developers (Web/Apps)
- Consultant E-Commerce/IT-Consultant in the field of SEA, SEO, etc.
- Usability Professional/User Experience Designer/Web Designer
- Head of Marketing/Chief Executives of SMEs
Admission to the certificate course requires a successfully completed degree in one of the following fields of study: computer science, business information systems, economics/business administration, journalism, social sciences, or an equivalent thereof; additionally, at least one year degree-related, qualified employment as main occupation is required for admission.
“Main occupation” means employment comprising at least 50 % of a full-time position.
Your contact for the certificate course Expert for Web Commerce
Campus for Professional Development
Landwehrstraße 46, Schweinfurt
Phone +49 931 3511-6300