Please note: Here, the focus lies on information about bachelor's degree programmes at FHWS.
You are interested in a master’s programme?
Under the section “Studying at FHWS” on the FHWS website you will find a list of all master's degree programmes offered by FHWS.
An overview about all subject areas of our bachelor's degree programmes
- Civil Engineering
- Business Analytics
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Plastics and Rubber Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics (German or English)
- Industrial Mathematics
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Business Information Systems
- Business and Engineering (German/English)
Information on facilities and laboratories at FHWS
The following laboratories of FHWS have contributed to the Virtual Study Info Week:
FHWS supports cooperative studies in the form of Combined Studies or Studies with Intensified Practice.
For students, this means the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s programmes with a large practical component
- Financial support through the cooperating company
- In addition, students will have a vocational training completed (combined studies)
- Smooth transition into professional life
Advantages for the cooperating company:
- Securing highly qualified junior staff at an early stage
- Getting to know the students intensively
- Optimal preparation for later employment in the company
- No training period after graduation because of extensive practical experience