Please note: Here, the focus lies on information about bachelor's degree programmes at FHWS.
You are interested in a master’s programme?
Under the section “Studying at FHWS” on the FHWS website you will find a list of all master's degree programmes offered by FHWS.
An overview about all subject areas of our bachelor's degree programmes
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Plastics and Rubber Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics (German or English)
- Industrial Mathematics
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Business Information Systems
- Business and Engineering (German/English)
The following degree programme with STEM aspects belongs to the study area “Design”.
Information on facilities and laboratories at FHWS
The following laboratories of FHWS have contributed to the Virtual Study Info Week:
FHWS supports cooperative studies in the form of combined studies or Studies with Intensified Practice.
For students, this means the following:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s programmes with a large practical component
- Financial support through the cooperating company
- In addition, students will have a vocational training completed (combined studies)
- Smooth transition into professional life
Advantages for the cooperating company:
- Securing highly qualified junior staff at an early stage
- Getting to know the students intensively
- Optimal preparation for later employment in the company
- No training period after graduation because of extensive practical experience