The university has six interdisciplinary organised partly application-oriented research institutes, in which besides undergraduate especially graduate students find an ideal opportunity to practice "research on object".
- Institute of Applied Logistics Solutions (IAL)
- Institute for Design and Information Systems (IDIS)
- Institute for Power Engineering and High Voltage Technology at the Competence Centre Mainfrangen (IEHT)
- Institute of Medical Engineering Schweinfurt at the Competence Centre Mainfangen (IMES)
- Institute for Rescue, Emergency and Disaster Management (IREM)
- Technnology Transfer Centre for E-Mobility (TTZ EMO)
You can find more details on the websites of the institutes.