If not stated otherwise, downloads on this page are not yet fully accessible.
Leave of absence or de-registration
- Application for leave of absence (PDF)
in case of illness, stay abroad or voluntary (as opposed to mandatory) internship
- Application for leave of absence for maternity leave, parental leave or leave for the care of close relatives (PDF)
- Application for de-registration from FHWS (PDF; German only)
- Application for the extension of deadlines (PDF)
- English explanations to the German Application for the extension of deadlines form (PDF)
- Application for cancellation of exam registrations (PDF)
- Application for grade improvement (PDF)
- If you have an accident during your studies (on FHWS premises or on premises you attend for curricular reasons), you have to fill in the accident report for students (PDF; in German only).
- If the accident happend on your commute to or from FHWS, please also complete the questionnaire for commuting accidents (PDF; German only)
Please submit only completed reports to the Department of Student Affairs (HSST). We will forward all documents to the Bayerische Landesunfallkasse (Bavarian state accident insurance fund).
Documents for third parties
- Form for BAföG: proof of achievements (PDF; German only)
- If you need a confirmation of your study periods for your pension scheme, please complete the form available from the pages of Deutsche Rentenversicherung (German pension insurance fund) (PDF; German only) and get a confirmation from HSST before sending it.
- Declaration of consent for the release of information concerning student records (PDF)
- Pregnancy notification form (PDF; German only)
- English explanations and translation for filling in the pregnancy notification form (PDF)
Special applications (currently only available in German)
Information sheets (if not stated otherwise only available in German)
- General information for applicants
- Information for applying in master's degree programmes (in English)
- Information for applying into higher semesters
- Information about assigning procedures in bachelor's programmes with restricted admission
- Information about admission for qualified professionals
- Information about parallel studies
- Information about dual cooperative studies
- Information about pre-study internship
- Information about language requirements (in English)
- Information about health insurance